Elkhart Northside Church of the Nazarene is a welcoming little community of imperfect people learning to become like a perfectly loving God. Our church has existed for over 65 years. In that time we have continued to strive towards helping people connect with God and with each other. We have attempted to be a blessing to our town and to meet people’s needs. We have a rich past, and these days we are focused on the present and the future – believing that the Spirit is working within us right now and giving hope for our ministries in the future.
Here are some things you might want to know about us:
- We have our regular Sunday morning service at 10:30am. If you have children, we welcome you to use one of our different children’s ministries during that time. Your children are also welcome to sit with you in service. To learn more about our normal Sunday morning service click here.
- We have a number of Sunday school classes and small groups for all ages for people to learn to grow in knowledge and love. If you’d like to know more click here.
- Our current Senior Pastor is Rev. Tim Sheets. He and his family have been serving our church for over 8 years. We also have 4 other pastors (including men and women) who help serve the church in different roles. To learn more about our pastors click here.
- We have a whole host of different ministries for adults, children, and those in the community who might not attend our church. For a complete list of all our ministries click here.
- Elkhart Northside is a member of the Church of the Nazarene, a global denomination that was born out of the Methodist movement. As a church we believe in the radical optimism of God’s grace which can make us more and more like Christ. If you would like to know more about the Church of the Nazarene click here.
- We believe that women and men are equally called by God to ministry. We affirm that women can, should, and do serve in the highest levels of the church.